Quality nurses are the cornerstone of healthcare in the Keystone State. The health of 12 million Pennsylvanians depends on the dedication and care of their nurses and hospital staff, which is why becoming a Pennsylvanian nurse is such a noble and important career choice.
Our top-notch nursing schools can prepare you for a career as a nurse whether you become a CNA, LPN or RN. The best part is that you don’t have to live in Pittsburgh or Philadelphia to get a high quality nursing education. Learn at home, online, at your own pace and graduate on your own schedule!
Browse the list of schools below and find the one that works best for you. In no time you could find yourself on the frontlines, defending and aiding the health of your fellow Pennsylvanians, so act now!
As a Pennsylvania nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $42,920
- Currently employed: 37,040
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Nursing Schools Enrolling Now