In case you weren’t aware, there are already thousands of successful nurses in the state of Washington. Don’t wait any longer before joining them by earning a degree from one of the Washington nursing schools. The Washington nurse training programs are located around the state from Vancouver to Spokane, and even Seattle! Not interested in attending a campus? Enroll in one of the online Washington nursing schools and learn from home.
Washington is known for quality healthcare, so it’s the perfect place to receive your education in nursing. Every one of the Washington nursing schools will teach you how to become an RN, CNA, or LPN. Explore our list of Washington nursing schools below and sign up for an online or traditional program today!
As a Washington nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $47,140
- Currently employed: 8,300
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Nursing Schools Enrolling Now