With at state motto like “forward”, you know Wisconsin is the perfect place to be when considering your future. For those interested in a career in the healthcare industry, the Wisconsin nurse training programs are some of the best in the country. There are Wisconsin nursing schools in terrific cities like Green Bay, Madison, and Milwaukee. Some of the Wisconsin nursing schools are even online!
Whether you are interested in an online or traditional degree program, Wisconsin can teach you how to become an RN, LPN, or CNA. You will receive quality instruction and first hand training in all areas of the nursing field. Don’t hesitate to check out our list of Wisconsin nursing schools below. Choose between an online or traditional education and get started today!
As a Wisconsin nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $42,350
- Currently employed: 10,580
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Nursing Schools Enrolling Now